11 Feb 2018
Hit the kitchen-lab to have fun creating your very own healthy and versatile condiments!
INGREDIENTS: (vegan version)
- macadamia nuts x 1 handful
- fresh ginger x 1 small piece (pealed)
- garlic x 1 small clove
- curry powder x 1 tsp
- rice vinegar x 1 tsp
- maple syrup x 1 tsp
- almond/coconut milk x 100ml
- salt + pepper
- Throw all the ingredients into a processor and mix to frothy consistency.
- If needed, add salt and pepper to taste.
- That’s it! How easy is that? 🙂
- Keep in the fridge in a closed container.This is just a line of text hich needs to be inserted in order to createThis is just a line of text which needs to bsertedder tocreate empty space.