30 Apr 2017
Rice noodle salad
Food is a package deal, so no need for supplements with this nutritious salad. Where there’s colour, there’s wellness 😉
- rice noodles
- 1 x carrot (cut julienne style, into thin strips)
- 1 x cucumber (jullienne style)
- 1 x red/yellow pepper strips (roasted)
- sweet soya sauce
- sweet chilli/honey
- 1 x Tbsp peanut butter
- crushed almonds
- sesame seeds
- Soak rice noodles according to instructions (usually 5 mins in hot water).
- Toss noodles with all the vegetables.
- Mix soya sauce, sweet chilli/honey and peanut butter into a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and sprinkle some nuts and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy hot or cold!