03 Jan 2017
At MYHRU we don’t have to give up chocolate in the New Year resolutions! With this beautiful dessert from our friends over at Courgettes Not Baguettes you too can totally satisfy your sweet tooth guilt-free and still get a hit of antioxidants and vitamins for a radiant skin and healthy heart.
- coconut oil x 3 tbsp
- hazelnut butter x 3 tbsp
- dark chocolate x 50g
- raw organic cacao powder x 1 tbsp
- honey x 1 tsp (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together over a Bain Marie (hot water bath).
- Once melted, refrigerate the “dough” for about 15 mins until firm enough to roll on into balls.
- Dust with cacao powder and refrigerate again.
- Proceed to enjoy guilt-free!
*Thank you Courgettes not Baguettes for sharing this delicious recipe with us!*