30 Jun 2017
Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn Brittle
Probably our most decadent recipe to date, this beautiful treat is just perfect for cold winter evenings while you HYGGE… And your skin will love it too!
- Organic dark chocolate x 400g
- Smooth peanut butter x 125g
- salted popcorn x 50g
- Melt 370g chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water (bain marie method).
- Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper and pour the chocolate over.
- Soften the peanut butter, then dollop it over the unset chocolate. Using a toothpick, spread the peanut butter around in the chocolate in swirl-like motions.
- Sprinkle over the popcorn.
- Melt the remaining chocolate, and drizzle it over the entire surface with a small spoon.
- Place in the fridge to cool and firm up for at least 1 hour.
Place in the fridge to cool and firm up for at least 1 hour.Place in the fridge to cool and firm up for at least 1 hour.